Jom hadiahkan kepada pasangan masing-masing. Isteri hadiahkan Vitamin E kepada suami. Suami hadiahkan alfafa kepada isteri.Tahukah anda yang Alfalfa ni raja segala tumbuhan.
Alfafa pula dikatakan mampu menstabilkan hormon wanita dan meningkatkan citarasa seksual isteri anda! Tak der la nak dingin-dingin kan. Isteri kalau lepas bersalin tue kalau dingin tu, cepat- cepat cari alfafa tau! Dan yang paling best, Alfafa Shaklee boleh mengetatkan miss V! Suami pasti senyum punya!
Vitamin E dikatakan boleh memberi lebih tenaga seksual kepada lelaki. Ianya juga berupaya memberi ereksi yang lebih lama! Isteri mesti tersenyum baca ni. Suami juga akan lebih mudah teransang dan bernafsu dan orgasma yang lebih kuat! Sebab itu ada yang memanggil Vitamin E Shaklee ini umpama viagra!
1. It lowers cholesterol- In several studies, alfalfa supplementation reduced blood cholesterol levels, particularly for individuals with a specific kind of high cholesterol known as type II hyperlipoproteinemia. It appears that the fibers and chemicals in alfalfa stick to cholesterol, so that it doesn’t stay in the blood so it can’t be deposited on blood vessel walls. Even more exciting is that it seems to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) while leaving good cholesterol (HDL) alone.
2. Contains essential enzymes needed to efficiently digest food- (Lipase – fat splitting,Amylase – acts on starches,Coagulase – coagulates or clots blood,Emulsin – acts upon sugar,Invertase – converts cane sugar to dextrose,Peroxidate – oxidizing effect of the blood,Pectinase – forms vegetable jelly,Protase – digests proteins)
3. Alfalfa is a great digestive aid- The chlorophyll, enzymes, minerals, vitamins all aid digestion and help stimulate lagging appetites.The 8 essential enzymes assist in digesting all 4 classes of food: proteins, fats, starches and sugars.
4. Aids in healing peptic ulcers- Contains Vitamin U, a vitamin found in green vegetables. It is used in the treatment of peptic ulcers, colitis, and gastritis and has an effect on secretory, acid-forming, and enzymatic functions of the intestinal tract*. Vitamin U effectively cured 80% of peptic ulcers of those tested at Stanford
University, (as stated in “Nature’s Healing Grasses”).
University, (as stated in “Nature’s Healing Grasses”).
5. Aids the kidneys in ridding the body of excess fluid and regulates the bowels- Chemicals in alfalfa have mild diuretic properties, which may promote the loss of water from the body. Therefore, alfalfa may relieve swelling caused by excess water accumulation.
6. Helps the body fight off infection- The chlorophyll in alfalfa develops an effective barrier against bacterial invasion by its stimulation effect on the growth of connective tissue and granulation tissue.
7. Alfalfa has a long history of health benefits. Some consider it a superfood!- AL-FAL-FA meaning father of all foods. They were so convinced that it was beneficial to the health and strength of the body.
8. Alfalfa is rich in vitamins-Vitamin A – for night vision and important for eye health. Builds resistance to infections, especially in the respiratory tract; promotes growth ands vitality; promotes healthy skin and is essential in pregnancy. Vitamin E- protects cells against damage from sun’s radiation and air pollution; promotes heart, cardiovascular and muscle health and improved immune function; promotes muscle tone in the body; helps bring nutrients to cells and helps strengthen blood vessel walls, including capillary walls; helps proper focusing of the eyes.Vitamin U – promotes health of body to help overcome peptic ulcers.Vitamin B6-helps food assimilation and protein and fat metabolism; promotes nerve and skin health; helps battle nausea symptoms.Vitamin K- essential for blood clotting; important in liver functions; may possibly contribute to vitality and longevity.Vitamin D - regulates the use of calcium and phosphorus in the body and is therefore necessary for the proper formation of strong and healthy teeth and bones.
9. Alfalfa is rich in minerals-Calcium- builds and maintains bones and teeth; helps clot blood, aids in vitality and endurance; regulates heart rhythm, soothes nerves.Iron – required in manufacturing hemoglobin; helps carry oxygen in the blood.Manganese is a trace element that is thought to be involved with the body’s use of carbohydrates from food. This helps alfalfa lower blood sugar levels. Because alfalfa may have a lowering effect on blood sugar, alfalfa may increase the effectiveness of medications used for the treatment of diabetes. Potassium – necessary for normal muscle tone, nerves, heart action and enzyme reactions; digests fats.Phosphorus – needed for normal bone and tooth structure. Interrelated with action of calcium and Vitamin D. Improves nourishment of nerve tissue.Chlorine(chloride) – an essential electrolyte which cleans and purifies the body; regulates fat, sugar and starch metabolism.Sodium – regulates fluid balance throughout body; neutralizes acids, prevents clotting of blood; activates spleen, bowels and stomach functions.Silicon Magnesium – helps body to deal with constipation; steadies the nerves; has protective effect on skin and body; stimulates brain function.
10. Alfalfa is high in protein- Alfalfa has 18.9% as compared to beef at 16.5%, milk at 3.3% and eggs at 13.1%. (Muscles are composed of protein and the lack of it results in fatigue and weakness.)
11. Pregnancy and Lactation Remedies – as milk booster
credit - stayhealthy.my
Sila PM utk mendapatkan detail mengenai produk:
Email - email@example.com
SMS/WASSUP/LINE / WE CHAT - 0134263718
Your Shaklee Independent Distributor (ID - 9079130)